Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Bring a large saucepan filled with salted water to a boil over a high heat.
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over a high heat.
- Add the broccoli and cook stirring for 3-4 mins until the florets are charred around the edges but still retain some crunch. Remove from the heat and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chilli flakes and toss to combine.
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water and blanch for 1 min. Then remove from the saucepan and refresh in iced water. Repeat for the green beans blanching them for 2 mins.
- Drain the asparagus and beans and pat dry on kitchen paper before adding to the broccoli.
- In a small mixing bowl add the tahini, honey, lemon, garlic and water, whisking well to combine, season to taste.
- At first the sauce may look like it has split, but it will soon come together with whisking. You may need to add a little more water to achieve the consistency of runny honey.
- Finally, either add the dressing to the broccoli mixture along with half the parsley.
- Toss gently and serve in a bowl, or serve on a large plate and drizzle over the dressing scattering with remaining parsley and sesame seeds.