Join our Team
Join our team at Huckleberry, New Zealand's Leading Organic Supermarket!
Do you have a strong interest in sustainability and organics? Do you excel at giving excellent customer service and love cooperating with others? If so, Huckleberry would love to have you on board!
Our stores in Auckland's New Lynn, Grey Lynn, and Glen Innes are currently accepting applications for full-time and part-time customer service positions.
At Huckleberry, you will have the chance to be a customer service hero by:
- Displaying your enthusiasm for organic food, wellness and sustainability
- Offering exceptional and friendly customer service
- Making use of your excellent communication abilities
- Working in a group setting while also being able to function independently and solve issues under the direction of the store managers
- Always be learning and being a part of the culture
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Multitasking in a busy and fast-paced setting.
- Delivering dependable, outstanding, and passionate customer service
- Cleaning, restocking, date-checking, and stock management processes and tasks
- Following instructions and upholding appropriate hygiene standards to ensure Food and Health & Safety
- Cleaning and organising as necessary
- Lifting up to 20 kg
- Completing tasks as directed
- Experience in retail, dining, or food service
- An awareness that loyal consumers are generated through friendly, helpful service
- Knowing the counter can be used to involve and engage the customer rather than as a barrier.
Apply now if this describes you! Send us an email with your resume and a brief statement explaining why you want to work for Huckleberry.
Don't pass up the chance to join a team that is committed to providing clients the best organic products in a welcoming and sustainable setting. Apply now!