Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk Superfood Butter, garlic, water, tamari, rice vinegar, maple sesame oil and chilli flakes together until smooth and set aside for dressing.
2. Cook soba noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse then set aside in a large mixing bowl.
3. Bring a medium saucepan of water and a pinch of salt to the boil. Add mung beans and cook for 1 minute before adding the broccoli and cooking for a further 4 minutes until it begins to tender. Drain well and add to the bowl with the noodles.
4. Add the sauce to the mixing bowl and toss until the noddles and vegetables are fully coated.
5. Serve with spring onions and toasted sesame seeds.
-Recipe by Forty Thieves