Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. Line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil until it is liquified and remove from heat.
3. Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly until combined.
4. Press mixture into the lined loaf tin and place in the fridge.
1. Repeat steps with the coconut oil and add the other ingredients as before.
2. Remove almond layer from the fridge and pour cacao mixture on top.
3. Return the tray into the fridge and allow to set for about an hour before slicing.
4. Can be stored in the fridge for a week or freezer for longer.
-Recipe by forty thieves