Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine almond butter, coconut sugar and egg. Stir in hemp seeds.
- Add vanilla, sea salt and chopped chocolate. Gently mix in.
- The dough will be sticky, so wet your hands with water and roll into small balls and place on the prepared baking tray. Flatten the balls with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the tray for 10 minutes, without disturbing them.
- Then move them onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
- Recipe by chantal organics.