Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Place the drained chickpeas in a roasting tray along with the remaining roasted chickpea ingredients and a little cooking oil. Mix well to combine.
- Place in oven to roast for 25-30 mins or until golden brown.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Remove the chickpeas from the heat and add the raisins and the soaking water, pinenuts, lemon juice and zest and Italian parsley and seasoning to taste.
- Mix well and tip into the drained spaghetti to combine.
- Serve Immediately with parmesan if desired.