People & careers
What we all have in common at Huckleberry
What we all have in common, is a love – some might say obsession – of sharing good food and eating what’s wholesome and fresh. And we’re stoked to help people discover new ways to make their homes, personal care and lifestyles healthy, safe and sustainable.
Like to know what’s new in store, what’s in season, and exactly what to do with this exotic vegetable? Ask us.
Or where to find that organic skincare that makes people ask if you’ve just had a week off? We’ll show you!
As a sustainable New Zealand business, we’re proud to be a living wage employer. That means every one of our awesome team gets a fair pay, so they can afford a decent standard of living. We just believe it’s the right thing to do.
Looking after our people
Got an appetite to join the Huckleberry team?
If you’re a passionate foodie, interested in healthy living and wellness, and looking for a new challenge, we’d like to hear from you.
Email us your CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re keen to join us here at Huckleberry to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch when a role comes up that you might be interested in.
Latest vacancies in the Huckleberry team:
Mt Maunganui store in the Bay of Plenty
QUALIFIED NATUROPATH/MEDICAL HERBALIST
Listed: Jan 8th 2020
We are looking for a practitioner who would like to work with an amazing bunch of friendly people at our Mt Maunganui store in the Bay of Plenty.
If you are a visionary with high energy, a positive attitude and are a fabulous communicator, this is the role for you. You may a be an experienced practitioner or a new graduate. You will be providing support and advice to customers on natural and organic speciality foods, body care products, supplements and herbal dispensary prescribing and formulating. Bach Flower dispensing experience would also be beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
Key Duties will include:
- Working collaboratively as part of a small, supportive and friendly team to ensure a high level of customer service and professional standard of practice.
- Providing nutritional and supplement advice.
- Providing advice and brief consultations to customers based on your knowledge as a qualified Naturopath / Herbalist.
- Prescribing and producing herbal remedies and other practitioner-only products.
- Overseeing the Naturopath dept systems and procedures to ensure the proper functioning of the dept.
- Inventory management including ordering and stock management.
- Naturopath and Medical Herbalist qualifications are essential.
- Great communications skills.
- Be willing to work proactively as part of a team.
- Have a genuine interest in helping people.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Have excellent communication skills and provide professional customer service.
- Have good computer literacy and efficient administrative skills.
- Have an eye for detail and willingness to learn and follow procedures accurately.
- Providing competent, knowledgeable and warm customer service.
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV, including 3 references and a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you would be suitable for this position. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close 22nd January 2020