Huckleberry Promotions and Competitions General Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Entry instructions and information on the prizes offered form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open only to New Zealand residents who are actually residing in New Zealand. Employees [and their immediate families] of the Promoter of its affiliates, participating outlets, companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Only one valid entry per consumer will be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be valid.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a winner and after it has been released from the Promoter’s custody and control.
- The Promoter is not responsible if a prize does not reach a winner due to the winner’s omission, including providing incomplete or incorrect contact details.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that do not reach the Promoter during the promotion period due to computer virus, technical difficulties or failure, lost data, interrupted communications or any other computer errors of any kind, whether human, electronic or mechanical.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damage, injuries, costs and expenses [whether direct, indirect or consequential] suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or its prizes.
- If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or caregiver.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must ensure your parent or legal guardian endorses these Terms and Conditions before you enter the promotion or competition.
- Subject to each winner’s specific consent [and the consent of the winner’s parents or guardians if the winners is under 18 years of age] the Promoter may use the winners’ details, creative comments, images and footage from use of any prize for promotional and media purposes without compensation and copyright of any such promotional material will be the property of the Promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook, Instagram nor promoted giveaway Brand. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purposes of this promotion except as provided in paragraph 10 herein.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter for the purposes outlined in paragraph10.
To access or request correction of your personal information please contact Huckleberry using the email address email@example.com
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary these Competition Terms and Conditions or cancel the Competition without notice.
Specific Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The amount of winners will be stipulated across our social platform. The winner(s) will receive a prize pack consisting what's been stipulated as per the social post.
- To enter, simply follow the instructions provided on social media post.
- The promotion periods will be stipulated on the social media post.
- The draw will take place as stipulated at the Auckland premises of the Promoter.
- The Winners will be announced emailed and will be asked to privately email Huckleberry with their postal address to claim their prizes. If a winner does not respond within 7 days then the prize will be considered to be forfeited and redrawn and a new winner announced.
- The Promotions and Competitions General Terms and Conditions of Entry apply to this promotion.