Artemis Stress Relief Tea
About this Product
Stress can take a great toll on the body and mind. Especially when it starts to interfere with daily life. Stress relief tea is a traditional plant medicine that supports the nervous system. It helps you manage stress and low moods. It acts as a nerve tonic and offers support for nerve-related health issues. Stress relief tea employs the abilities of st john's wort, one of the most researched and prescribed medicinal plants in the world. As a tea, st john's wort is safe to take with other medication, unlike when taken in tablet form.
Take stress relief tea when you're feeling stressed.
Use 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Special Instructions: Shake contents before opening. For children, make an adult dose and extract the required mls. Do not microwave. To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use. Keep away from heat and moisture. Store in the fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum).