COVID-19 Updates for Huckleberry Stores & Online Orders
We are here to you support you!
This is where you'll find regular updates with how we're looking after you, and our stores. As a business, we’ll continue to evaluate and respond to keep you informed and safe.
Huckleberry shops and e-commerce hours will remain the same.
This means please shop as you normally would, this helps everyone get their essential items and allows our teams to keep our shelves properly stocked. Regular deliveries of fresh fruit, vegetables, and essential grocery items continue to arrive every week.
1. Online orders will continue to go out with selected shipping preferences. Our Courier Partners have advised to please expect nationwide courier delays of up to 5 days at this time.
To find out more please visit our delivery information page we update this on regular basis.
2. All staff and customers will still need to keep a 2m distance from others. Help us keep you, and our staff members safe during this time by adhering to our hygiene notices throughout our stores and practice safe distancing. Hazard tape has been put on the floor at the tills to guide you. Staff will remind and support you when needed.
3. Please remember to wash your hands with soap at home before coming in store and washing them when you get home. Hand sanitisers are readily available throughout our stores but may experience a shortage in the coming weeks. In the meantime, please make sure you disinfect your hands as you enter and exit our shops. Trolleys, tills, and benches are all sanitised throughout the day by our staff.
4. At this time we are not applying restrictions on grocery items, but may need to, at a store level in the coming weeks. Please shop as you normally would to avoid creating unnecessary gaps.
5. In some stores, we may not be able to provide bulk food and home and personal care refills. Where the bulk refill stations are open, we will offer disposable gloves for use.
6. To help ensure the safety of our customers and staff, all Huckleberry stores will be encouraging cashless payment. Effective 26/03/2020.
7. We are pleased to advise that our herbal dispensaries are now OPEN, and will be able to offer contact-less in-store support.
8. Voluntary Contact Tracing– When visiting a huckleberry store a staff member will request you please fill out a ‘Contact & Trace’ form, or alternatively, register on your personal mobile device online at https://www.guesthq.co.nz/. This is a voluntary nationwide effort.
Your privacy is important to us. A staff member will be closely monitoring the ‘Contact & Trace’ paper forms to ensure no one copies or photographs your details.
As per government advice, this information is being collected to assist in the management of the Covid-19 pandemic. It will be given to the Ministry of Health and/or the District Health Board on request in the event that it is required for contact tracing purposes. We will not use your data for any other purpose, it will be kept at the huckleberry store you visited and will be destroyed after four weeks. You have a right to access and correct any information we hold about you.
9. Naturopath Dispensaries - All dispensaries are operating. Naturopaths are available for contactless service, advice and support on-site or on the phone. To minimise contact, we will also be offering a courier delivery service – please phone your local store dispensary directly. Our teams will endeavour to get your orders processed as quickly as possible.We thank you for your patience.
Our team at Wild Herbs are back and ready to help you. They will be offering a fully contact-less service. So while the doors are closed you can phone (07 578 72110) for support and order what you need for courier delivery.
We appreciate your kindness, patience, and understanding during this time.