COVID-19 Updates for Huckleberry Stores & Online Orders
We are here to you support you!
This is where you'll find regular updates with how we're looking after you, and our stores. As a business, we’ll continue to evaluate and respond to keep you informed and safe.
Huckleberry shops and e-commerce hours will remain the same.
This means please shop as you normally would, this helps everyone get their essential items and allows our teams to keep our shelves properly stocked. Regular deliveries of fresh fruit, vegetables, and essential grocery items continue to arrive every week.
1. Online orders will continue to go out with selected shipping preferences but the timing of when your order is dispatched may be delayed. Due to the high volume of orders coming in, we are processing online orders in the order in which they are received, not by shipping preference (for example 'Same Day Evening Delivery'). Please know our dispatch teams are working hard to get your goodies to you!
2. Help us keep you, and our staff members safe during this time by adhering to our hygiene notices set in place throughout our stores, practice safe distancing, and where possible shop without your little ones.
3. Please remember to wash your hands with soap at home before coming in store and washing them when you get home. Hand sanitisers are readily available throughout our stores but may experience a shortage in the coming weeks. In the meantime, please make sure you disinfect your hands as you enter and exit our shops. Trolleys, tills, and benches are all sanitised throughout the day by our staff.
4. Our Cafes will remain closed until further notice.
5. At this time we are not applying restrictions on grocery items, but may need to, at a store level in the coming weeks. Please shop as you normally would to avoid creating unnecessary gaps.
6. In some stores, we may not be able to provide bulk food and home and personal care refills. Where the bulk refill stations are open, we will offer disposable gloves for use.
7. Due to the large call volume, it may take some time to get through to us. We kindly ask that you limit your calls where possible.
8. To help ensure the safety of our customers and staff, all Huckleberry stores will be encouraging cashless payment. Effective 26/03/2020.
9. Love NZ Soft Plastic Recycling Scheme has been suspended during the Stage 4 COVID-19 response to allow stores to focus on serving our communities. More information can be found here: https://www.recycling.kiwi.nz/
10. We have closed all herbal dispensaries until further notice due to the COVID-19 Level 4 lockdown. We are unable to dispense any practitioner-only products or herbal tinctures. For any other naturopath support please ring your local Huckleberry store. We thank you for your understanding at this time.
We appreciate your kindness, patience, and understanding during this time.