The Huckleberry Loyalty Card is provided to offer benefits and rewards to our regular customers (members).
In applying for a Loyalty Card you agree to the terms below.
1. Membership to the Huckleberry Loyalty Card scheme is free.
2. Huckleberry Loyalty Cards are not transferable and can only be used by the original applicant of the card. On application Loyalty Card members must provide full name, contact phone number & email address. Additional personal details may be requested.
3. Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Huckleberry.
4. Cards may be used at all Huckleberry, Harvest by Huckleberry, Wild Herbs, Wild Earth and Chantal Organics stores. Loyalty points do not apply online and a 2% discount will be applied to all online orders.
5. Cards must be presented to check out operators at the time of purchase. Good Dollars cannot be added after a transaction is completed.
6. Good Dollars are accrued at a rate of one Good Dollar for every fifty NZ$ spent. This rate may change from time to time at the discretion of Huckleberry.
7. Good Dollars cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Huckleberry will select a set number of charities for members to donate their Good Dollars to if they wish. These charities will be paid at a time of Huckleberry choosing (usually monthly).
9. When donating Good Dollars to selected charities, Huckleberry is not obliged to provide charitable donation certificates to members and Huckleberry may account for donations however it wishes in yearly financial accounts.
10. Good Dollars cannot be transferred, sold or assigned except in accordance with the Huckleberry Loyalty Card scheme.
11. It is a card holder’s responsibility to keep address details updated.
12. Members have the right to access and correct personal information. This can be done by calling (09)-624-5280 ext: 3 during business hours 8:30am-5: 00 pm Monday - Friday. Information will be kept at our head office located at the New Lynn
On application member will be requested to provide their communication preferences – system default is Opt Out. This can be changed at any time by request.
13. Huckleberry collects and holds information gathered from members in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Huckleberry may use details from the application form and member transactions to better understand shopping habits and improve services as a result.
14. Huckleberry will not pass-on member information to third parties except for the use of Huckleberry appointed mailing houses (for posting Huckleberry newsletters etc). Huckleberry may use the data to generally plot member address patterns but never with names supplied.
15. Huckleberry Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions are subject to change periodically, please check this page periodically for any updates to the terms. Your continued use of the card indicates your acceptance of changes.