Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. Preheat oven to 175oC
2. Cook the lasagne sheets in boiling, salted water and set aside to cool.
3. Sauté the onion and garlic in a little hot oil until onion is golden. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce and herbs. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
In the meantime, mix together the spinach, 1/4 cup of the cheese, tofu, nutmeg, salt and pepper and set aside.
4. Create a layer of pasta in the bottom of a rectangular baking dish. Spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture on top and add a 1/3 of the tomato sauce on top of this.
5. Repeat these layers 2 more times and finish off the top layer by sprinkling over the remaining grated cheese.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
8. Serve with garlic bread and a fresh green salad.
-Recipe by TONZU