Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celsius. In a large mixing bowl add the spinach, oregano, spring onions, eggs, feta, cottage cheese, parmesan, nutmeg and dill, mix together until fully combined, set aside.
- Lightly grease with the melted butter a 240 x 150 x 40mm pie dish, set aside.
- Lay one sheet of filo on to your work top, longest edge facing you. Lightly butter one half then fold the short side to the opposite short side giving you a smaller rectangle. Lightly butter the top of this rectangle. Lay this sheet into the greased dish. Repeat the process with another two sheets of filo.
- Spread out the filling evenly on top of the filo.
- Repeat the buttered filo process with the remaining three sheets of filo laying them on top of the filling each time. Tuck in the edges to neaten up.
- Butter the top with more butter and sprinkle over the seeds.
- Place in pre heated oven for 30-40 mins or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 mins before slicing and serving or cool completely before eating.