Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. Firstly, make the crust. Cut the butter into smaller pieces. Lightly rub the flour into the pieces using your fingertips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Add the water and finish mixing it when you get a round dough. Don’t overdo it. Rest the dough for 30min in the fridge before use.
3. Meanwhile, prep the filling, mix all of the ingredients in a bowl except the asparagus.
4. Put the crust out and roll it using a rolling pin – 5mm thickness. Line the tin with the crust.
5. Pour in the filling and lay the asparagus on top, crumble the feta right at the end.
6. Bake at 200C for 20-30min. Serve with a salad.
7. Serve with a salad.
-Recipe by Chantal Organics