Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Pre heat oven to 190 degrees.
- Peel 1/4 pumpkin and 1/2 sweet potato and chop into small cubs and place on a lined baking tray.
- Drizzle over 1-2 tbsp of melted coconut oil and rub the pieces with your hands. Sprinkle with sea salt and add some cracked black pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes until cooked.
- In a bowl add the dry ingredients and combine together.
- In a separate bowl add in the almond milk, egg replacement, apple cider vinegar, and melted coconut and mix together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and combine together.
- Add in the roasted pumpkin, sweet potato, chopped spinach and gently mix through.
- Crumble the feta and fold through the mixture.
- Line your muffin tin and spoon the mixture into the muffin cases.
- Sprinkle over the toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes until fluffy and cooked through.
- Recipe by Christina Leon