Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Heat the olive oil in a medium sized sauté pan over a medium heat.
- Add the red onion and cook for 4-5 mins or until starting to soften.
- Add the courgette and sauté for another 4-5 mins or until they have become soft but not mushy.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 min, stirring to combine.
- Add the lemon zest and juice, continue to cook for 1 min.
- Remove pan from the heat and transfer the courgette mixture to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Set aside to cool for 10 mins.
- Add the olives, capers, pine nuts, basil and parmesan, season to taste and stir to combine.
- Spoon onto the crackers and serve.