Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
2. Add wet ingredients, lucuma powder, baking soda + powder, salt to your blender or food processor. Blend until combined.
3. Add 1 cup of flour at a time to mixture and blend. This will ensure there are no lumps and make for easy mixing.
4. Chop your nuts and chocolate roughly and add to your mixture and stir well.
5. Place muffin cases in a muffin tray, spoon in mixture and bake for 15-20mins (some ovens may vary). Test with a skewer if it comes out clean your muffins are done.
6. Leave muffins to cool.
7. Melt the other half of caramel chocolate and drizzle on top.
Recipe - by Mel Chrisp