Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. Pre-heat oven to 165°C. Line a brownie baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix all chocolate base ingredients together until well combined.
3. Pour crust mixture into the prepared baking pan and press down with your fingers. Bake base for 8 minutes. Remove and let cool while you make the oat layer.
4. In another bowl, combine banana layer ingredients and stir until well combined.
5. Spoon banana layer mixture on top of the base and spread evenly. Top with chocolate chips. Bake for 35 minutes.
6. Remove and cool for at least one hour before slicing into 15 squares and serve.
-Recipe by Matakana Superfoods