Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Peel and cut butternut, beetroot, carrots and red onion into rough 2cm pieces.
- Spread vegetables out on a lined tray and toss in oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Season with your preferred herbs then bake for 30mins until veggies are soft and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Make the tahini dressing while veggies are baking.
- Add tahini, water, lemon juice and garlic cloves into a blender and blitz until thick and creamy.
- Assemble your salad starting with rocket and microgreens then top with roast vegetables. Drizzle generously with tahini dressing and finish with a sprinkle of almonds and pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!
Recipe by Sarah Henderson