Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- To remove the kernels from the corn safely cut down the side of the cob to remove the kernels. Then rotate the cob so the flat (cut) end is on the bottom against the board. Continue cutting and rotating the corn until all the kernels are removed.
- Heat a fry pan with a little cooking oil and cook the corn kernels with the red onion, chilli and paprika for 2-3 minutes or until softened and smelling aromatic.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl mix the pineapple with the remaining vegetables and cooked rice.
- Make a quick vinaigrette by combining the lime juice with the cider vinegar and extra virgin olive oil , salt and pepper in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well to combine.
- Tip the vinaigrette out over the vegetables and pineapple, add the cooked corn and mix well to combine.