Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Chantal Organics popcorn packet to pop 1/3 cup popcorn in 3 Tbsp coconut oil. Transfer the popped corn to a large mixing bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan bake and line 2 baking trays.
- Place all the caramel ingredients into a small pan and stir over low heat until melted.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the popcorn and use a spatula to fold it through.
- Spread the caramel coated corn over the two baking trays and place into the oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the caramel starts to bubble and turns golden.
- Remove the caramel corn from the oven and allow to cool - the caramel will harden as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
-Recipe by chantal organics.