Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. In a bowl at the dry ingredients and mix to combine
2. In another bowl add the eggs and water and whisk to combine
3. Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix to create a batter
4. Add to Tbps of the olive oil to a fry pan on a med-low heat
5. Place about 1/3 cup of the mixture in the pan and cook until golden on each side (3-4 minutes each side)
6. To make the dressing add all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix
7. To plate place to big lettuce leaves at the bottom of the dish and add vegetable of your choice.
Place two kimchi pancakes, add 1/2 sliced avocado and drizzle of the dressing
Top with pea shoots or micro herbs
-Recipe by Christina Leon