Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm slice pan with baking paper and leave a good 5-6 cm overhanging to help get the slice out.
- Place the stock and milk in a pot over a high heat and bring to a boil. Using a whisk, add the polenta in a slow, steady stream, whisking well to combine.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring, for 6-8 minutes until thick. Be careful as the polenta will boil and spit.
- Stir in parmesan, ricotta and butter. Season well with freshly ground black pepper and salt.
- Transfer half the mix to the prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Lay over the kale and top with theremaining polenta mix. Spread out to ensure it is nice and even and the kale is covered so it doesn’t burn.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan before turning out onto a board.
- Sprinkle with porcini salt if desired.
- Serve warm or cool and enjoy.