Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius In a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients (other than the walnuts) and mix together with a wooden spoon.
- In a blender add in eggs, bananas, milk and melted coconut oil and blend until bananas are fully broken down.
- Add the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in chopped walnuts.
- Pour mixture into a lined or silicone loaf tin and bake for 40-45mins until a knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and then transfer to a wire rack. Cut into slices and enjoy on its own or with your favourite nut butter.
Recipe created by Sarah Henderson