Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. Crush the cookies, hazelnuts and freeze dried strawberries using a mortar and pestle or rolling pin. Place the mix in a shallow bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate using a bain-marie.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Insert a stick into each marshmallow.
5. Working with one marshmallow at a time, dip marshmallow into melted chocolate and allow the excess to drip back into the bowl. Immediately coat with the mix of crushed cookies, nuts and freeze dried strawberries. Place the marshmallow on a prepared baking sheet.
6. Repeat with remaining marshmallows.
7. Chill in a fridge until the chocolate is set.
-Recipe by Leno Regush