Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. Two hours beforehand, defrost all the oob organic vegetables in the fridge.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
3. To make the patties: In a small saucepan, saute the onion with a dash of oil until softened. Add the garlic and saute until golden.
4. Add the onion, garlic, broccoli, potato, spinach, chickpea flour, flax/chia, spices and salt to a food processor. Process until all ingredients are broken down and combined.
5. Add the peas and corn to the food processor. Pulse for 5 seconds.
6. Shape the mixture into 4 patties. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping them half way.
7. Arrange the burger buns with the patties, capsicum, spinach and avocado mash. Enjoy immediately!
* Tip: Roast the capsicum, wilt the spinach and mash the avocado while the patties are in the oven!
- Recipe Shared by Oob Organics | Recipe by Anthea @rainbownourishments