Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. Add all base ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
2. Form a dough and place on a floured surface and knead for 3-4 minutes.
3. Place back in the bowl and cover with a clean tea towel and let sit for 10 minutes.
4. On a floured surface roll out the dough to a create a pizza base (quite thin), then transfer to a lined baking tray.
5. Brush some olive oil over the top of the base and place in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees for 7-10 minutes, or until the bottom of the base is very slightly golden.
6. While the pizza base is baking make the green goddess pesto. Add all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
7. For the toppings add 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil to a fry pan on a medium to low heat and sautée the sliced courgette, chopped broccoli and chopped kale for 2-3 minutes.
8. Once the based is cooked remove from the over and flip over.
9. Spread over your green goddess pesto, do not go right to the edge of the base.
10. Add your satuéed toppings and place back in the oven for 10 mins.
11. Remove from the oven, sprinkle over some sea salt and cracked pepper, add some fresh micro herbs and basil leaves and drizzle over some olive oil.
If you want to add cheese, add some organic grated cheese before you place back in the oven.
-Recipe created by Christina Leon