Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan bake and grease a 12 hole muffin pan.
2. Place oats in a food processor and blend until they become a fine flour.
3. Add the remaining dry ingredients and pulse to combine.
4. Combine all the wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and stir until just combined. Avoid over-mixing to ensure you have lovely light muffins.
6. Divide mix between the 12 muffin holes and sprinkle the tops with some more oats.
7. Bake in centre of oven for 20 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of muffins comes out clean.
8. While muffins are cooling, prepare the glaze by combining the icing sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Adjust the consistency by adding more icing sugar if too runny, or more lemon juice if too thick, until you have a nice drizzly glaze.
9. When muffins have cooled, drizzle with lemon glaze and serve warm.