Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. Warm-up a small pot on low heat and add 6 tablespoons of almond milk. Next add your entire chocolate bar and stir until it’s melted into a nice creamy texture.
2. With a butter knife cut your whole banana into 8 pieces.
3. Then cover a plate with a piece of parchment paper. If you don't have any, that's okay a clean plate will do.
4. Next, insert a toothpick into each banana piece.
5. One by one lean your banana pieces (with the toothpick inside) over the pot, and cover the entire banana bite with chocolate.
6. Lay the banana pieces on the plate and sprinkle desiccated coconut on top. You can sprinkle as little or as much as you like.
7. When all your banana pieces are ready place them in the freezer for 45-60 min or until nice and firm.
Once they’re ready serve right away. Your frozen chocolate-covered monkey nibbles are ready to enjoy!
(suggested recipe for children 8yrs on up)