Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Press the tofu either with a tofu press or by placing a heavy object on the tofu for 10-30 minutes. This step ensures the tofu can get nice and crispy.
- Cut tofu into squares, dust with tapioca and place on a lined baking tray and bake in a 220°C preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- To make the sauce, combine tamari, coconut aminos, maple, sesame oil and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until a rice-like texture forms.
- Add coconut oil into a pan on medium heat, then add cauliflower and garlic. Fry until cauliflower becomes just tender. (5-8 mins)
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a frypan add in tofu and ½ of the sauce. Fry until caramelised. Set aside.
- Add frozen peas, broccolini and Chinese broccoli to cauliflower fired rice and fry until just tender.
- Pour over remaining sauce, add vegetable broth powder and grated ginger stir through for 2 mins.
- Serve onto plates, top with tofu and serve with cucumber and kimchi. Garnish with lime cheek, coriander leaves and chilli flakes.
-Recipe by Nutra Organics.