Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- Pop the popcorn in a pan, microwave or your air popper and set aside to cool.
- Pick out any unpopped kernels. In a small saucepan, heat the rice syrup, tahini and coconut oil, stirring constantly until well blended.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt. Pour the mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat (little fingers love to grab a bite to try).
- Slightly wet your hands to prevent sticking and shape the popcorn mixture into small balls.
- Roll them in sesame seeds or desiccated coconut if you wish.
- Cool on a wire rack or baking paper then store in an airtight container for 3-4 days – if they last that long!
-Recipe by Chantal Organics