Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- In a medium-sized saucepan bring the vegetable stock to a boil over high heat.
- Add the rice, stir, and cover with a lid. Reduce the heat to simmer and cook for 115 - 20 minutes or until al dente.
- Remove black rice from heat and drain then set aside to cool.
- Add the pomegranate molasses, vinegar, mustard, honey and olive oil to a small mixing bowl and season to taste. Whisk to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl add all of the vegetables, plums, parsley, dill and cooled black rice.
- Pour over the dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve in a large bowl or platter.