Need to top up on pantry essentials?
- To make the base, chop the fruit finely and combine in a large bowl.
- Split the mix evenly between each muffin hole.
- Work your way around each hole firmly pushing the fruit together to create an even casing.
- Place in the fridge for 30 mins or overnight to help firm up the mix.
- When ready to serve, remove each tart from the tray and fill each with a good spoonful of coconut yoghurt and fresh sliced or whole fruit or berries.
- Garnish with mint leaves. Enjoy!