Need to top up on pantry essentials?
1. Pre heat oven 180 degrees.
2. Add all ingredients in to food processor and process until the mixture forms a dough consistency.
3. If you do not have a food processor place egg, maple syrup, pure vanilla extract, coconut oil and coconut sugar into a bowl and whisk together. Add in the flours, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and mix to combine.
4. Use your hands to form a dough.
5. Remove and roll out evenly between two pieces of baking paper.
6. Use a cookie cutter to cut out your cookie shape.
7. Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 12 minutes until light golden.
8. Turn your cookie over and bake for further 5 minutes.
9. Once baked, place on a cooling rake and allow to cool before dipping into your chocolate.
10. To make the chocolate place your chocolate in a double boiler and melt slowly.
11. Once your cookies have fully cooled dip your cookies into the chocolate mixture.
12. Place the chocolate dipped cookies onto baking paper and sprinkle over your toppings.
Store in an airtight container.
-Recipe by Christina Leon